Monday, December 9, 2013

Blog 11 Mid Term Reflection



So far I have written ten blog entries, and I’m looking forward to write more as I begin to improve. The most favorite of my blogs I have written so far is blog entry six. The Truman show, I quite enjoy witting about how people enjoy manipulating people to get what they needed and having no regards or feeling what so ever. The show begins with Truman being born and being filmed, why would someone want to see a child birth. As Truman grows he finds happiness hanging with his friends and so forth. Manipulation is a dangerous game and one should not play it on others for they are bound to get caught up.
The activities that are done in class are to help promote and improve my writing skills thus making me ready for Eng 101. I must admit I was not to keen about having to do a blog as it was new to me. I was unsure how my class mates would appreciate my writing for I have always had a different way of writing from most. But after all I did my best and it proved to be good.
I was standoffish when I first started the class because I felt cheated that I could not do ENG 101 but had to do Eng 99 instead. So in order to get where I wanted to be I buckled down and practiced doing the CAT-W exercises which pointed out my weak point which I am now glad it did.


No comments:

Post a Comment